Saturday, March 28, 2015

Thank you to my supporters

I am feeling so blessed right now! I've promoted my book on Facebook, and after a few days my very dear friends have given me encouragement, downloaded my book, and given me great feedback. The past few days have been a whirlwind of worry, excitement, happiness, more worry, and more excitement. 

It's made me realize how important it is to have a ring of support for you as a writer. Writing can sometimes be a very solitary activity with you spending many a late night with only the musings of your mind to keep you company. As an introvert, writing is a very appealing activity for me. As I have grown older, I've realize that it is not as solitary as I originally thought.

Writers are a part of the world, and as such our inspiration comes from those around us and the world that surrounds us. It's important during the writing process to maintain connections with your family and friends because they will be the most supportive of your work once it is published. Even if they are the only ones to buy your book, it is still a win because you know you have wonderful, supportive people in your life.

I am fortunate to be surrounded by family and friends that have supported my endeavors, and that I know will continue to support me as I navigate the insanity that writing can be sometimes. On another note, it is also important to reach out to other writers that can help give you advice or ideas to move you along when that dreaded writer's block hits. 

Thank you everyone for your support and for being such wonderful people!

Please check out the links below for where to find my book and more information about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment